Join 83,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Rage I was cooking like not for myself but my sister

iletheile

gabagool foggedaboudit ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡น ๐Ÿ‡ฒ๐Ÿ‡ฉ
Reputable โ˜…โ˜…
Established โ˜…
Joined
Nov 1, 2025
Messages
4,481
Online time
11d 18h
Reputation
9,618
Location
Italy
Guild
๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜
I was deepfying and shit cause she doesn't care what she eats anyway I tried ut After It cooled I feel sick there's genuinely so much oil I feel like I'm dying but she likes it ig ๐Ÿ˜ข๐Ÿ˜ข๐Ÿ˜ข๐Ÿ˜ข๐Ÿ˜ข๐Ÿ˜ข๐Ÿ˜ข๐Ÿ˜ต๐Ÿ˜ต๐Ÿ˜ต๐Ÿ˜ต
 
I was deepfying and shit cause she doesn't care what she eats anyway I tried ut After It cooled I feel sick there's genuinely so much oil I feel like I'm dying but she likes it ig ๐Ÿ˜ข๐Ÿ˜ข๐Ÿ˜ข๐Ÿ˜ข๐Ÿ˜ข๐Ÿ˜ข๐Ÿ˜ข๐Ÿ˜ต๐Ÿ˜ต๐Ÿ˜ต๐Ÿ˜ต
i had tacos a week ago that had been deep fried to a crisp but it was ok cuz it was really good i lowkey don't care
 
i had tacos a week ago that had been deep fried to a crisp but it was ok cuz it was really good i lowkey don't care
Mm like like yeah I love tacos but gosh man it is genuinely just oil taste
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top