Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

I was on the phone with a friend

meh.guy

[i'm just a guy][15][khhv][preparing for the end]
Reputable ★★★
Established ★★★
Joined
Oct 24, 2025
Messages
13,180
Online time
24d 18h
Reputation
21,042
Location
My dads attic, USA
Guild
H.M.W.H.C and the cel revolutionary army
And my older sister started bothering me, she’s so lucky I was on the phone
 
And my older sister started bothering me, she’s so lucky I was on the phone
Man I hate one of my younger sisters but my older sisters my best friend 🤷🏻‍♂
 
Man I hate one of my younger sisters but my older sisters my best friend 🤷🏻‍♂
I only have one younger sister and she bothers me but that’s my heart word to, my older sister however, I’ve been fist fighting her since I was 7
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top