Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

I was very upset yesterday

RottingCarrie

N9wiffs wife
Reputable ★★★
Established ★★
Joined
Apr 5, 2025
Messages
8,556
Online time
24d 16h
Reputation
16,051
I was told I look as dark as my bf by my bf and holy shit he was right I tanned way way too much I need to stay inside forever to be fair I use a specific color filter and I use skin whitening stuff and the filter was off and I haven't had my skin whitening stuff for awhile

Pic ft. My free iced coffee
20250730_110612.jpg
 
nothin wrong with being darker dont stress it gang :peepoLove: :peeposhy:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top