Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

I wasted 10 pounds today

Anna

Well-known member
Reputable ★★★
Established ★★★
Joined
Dec 2, 2025
Messages
14,682
Solutions
1
Online time
1mo 2d
Reputation
43,504
All because I bought a toy
 
ordered a ray palmer indigo lantern

Blackest Night Series 8 Action Figure Indigo Tribe The Atom | Free Shi
 
you ordered it so you wanted it, therefore you didn’t waste your money
I don't want it, I am a compulsive spender and regretted it insantly

I have all my money locked away and have allocated myself a small budget to stop insanity
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top