Huntergirl
If you weren't mine, I'd be jealous of your love
Requested Ban
Reputable ★★★
Established ★★★
Decay said he's into that 
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
naughty naughty auntcelDecay said he's into that![]()
@Randomized Shame do you know how can i put a mod in my ignore list ? I'm just asking like thatDecay said he's into that![]()
Why?im so confused
SHIBAL@hannah I could be dressed up like a black kitten
Any advice?i was a furry once upon a time
take showersAny advice?
Why do you gotta tag him and embarrass me tbh now Shame thinks I'm weird@Randomized Shame do you know how can i put a mod in my ignore list ? I'm just asking like that
SorryDon’t forget your place, cuck
View attachment 141376
i love my black kitties. bulldozer, rosie, mess, the usual.@hannah I could be dressed up like a black kitten
run it back for @Spuffyi was a furry once upon a time
You're a very annoying pig
Aww she doesn't knowsWhy do you gotta tag him and embarrass me tbh now Shame thinks I'm weird![]()
im alright thanksrun it back for @Spuffy
You're a very annoying pig
Can't even be my true self..im alright thanks
I’m putting you on my ignore listYou're a very annoying pig
Eh he alr thinks that?Aww she doesn't knows![]()

this is why ive never had a girlfriend shed just restrict me from being my true self.im alright thanks
???this is why ive never had a girlfriend shed just restrict me from being my true self.
im sorry i meant its bc im straight
try it and see what happensCan't even be my true self..
im sorry i meant its bc im gay
Him ? NoooEh he alr thinks that?![]()
pinkBUMPPP @Decay what colour should I get?
BUMPPP @Decay what colour should I get?
huntergirl is going throught some changes rn... don't hate her guys
@Smallville quick make the screenshot
This is all because of you @over0I’m putting you on my ignore list
I was so happy I wouldn’t have to deal with you after the .iorg incident but ofc u had to migrate here like ur Indian ancestors would
The only one I'd ever wantI want you
Yes 1%
isn't he in the state of decay@Decay lowkey you're a freak
I don’t know what’s worse.Decay said he's into that![]()
Brutal agepill you can’t experience ts cause your a grandpaIs the couple back?
It's his birthday gift :3I don’t know what’s worse.
> spending money and effort on a furry costume
> spending money and effort cause e-daddy decay said so
Already experiencedBrutal agepill you can’t experience ts cause your a grandpa
She’s the cuck we should be the ones fucking not you and herI want you
Yes 1%