- Joined
- Dec 18, 2024
- Messages
- 2,174
- Online time
- 6d 9h
- Reputation
- 8,977
I need a list of things to do that I usually wouldnf do and then execute them in public or online wtv I need a good ass slap in the face
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

No give me legit ones plsOk, i reject you
ok I’ll actually try to do that but not infront of their wivesask married men on dates in front of their wifes
you get rejected or a cheating husband gets caught win win
No cuz u want me to ask u outOkay ask me out and ill reject you
ye u might get attacked tbhok I’ll actually try to do that but not infront of their wives

Took getting a slap in the face too seriouslyye u might get attacked tbh![]()
I don’t think it’s a good idea hulalilaNo give me legit ones pls
Why not bro js give me something I need character developmentI don’t think it’s a good idea hulalila
Nah, it’s a bad ideaWhy not bro js give me something I need character development
I love bad ideas n ik u have plenty of themNah, it’s a bad idea