Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

I wish I had my headphones

Post-punkcel

Self-improvement is masturbation
Reputable ★★★
Established ★★★
Joined
Sep 1, 2025
Messages
36,166
Solutions
277
Online time
1d 13h
Reputation
112,767
I just got done writing a final work on marginality in music and I'm in the bus to go home and I wish I could just listen to some joy Division rn
 
I just got done writing a final work on marginality in music and I'm in the bus to go home and I wish I could just listen to some joy Division rn
if i was intelligent i would think this sounds really fun
 
I just got done writing a final work on marginality in music and I'm in the bus to go home and I wish I could just listen to some joy Division rn
Hell yeah joy division slaps
 
I just got done writing a final work on marginality in music and I'm in the bus to go home and I wish I could just listen to some joy Division rn
Low volume right next to your ear method
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top