Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Serious I wish my mother was blonde

MyDreamGirl

cocky htb
Banned
Reputable
Established
Joined
Jul 25, 2025
Messages
509
Online time
1d 18h
Reputation
2,080
Imagine being a wasian with blonde hair I feel like that would just be huge exotic halo since most Russians have blonde hair


I could’ve actually been blonde too because I got my russian mamas hair genes and have the same exact hair color as her but she has light brown hair jfl

Brunette mogs but blonde would just make me look exotic cause have you ever seen an asian with natural blonde hair

I could’ve been twinning with @prettybird
 
Imagine being a wasian with blonde hair I feel like that would just be huge exotic halo since most Russians have blonde hair


I could’ve actually been blonde too because I got my russian mamas hair genes and have the same exact hair color as her but she has light brown hair jfl

Brunette mogs but blonde would just make me look exotic cause have you ever seen an asian with natural blonde hair

I could’ve been twinning with @prettybird
Just dye your hairs f****t
 
its extremely rare for hapas to have blond hair anyway, the asian genes for black hair color are too overpowering

ive seen some hapas with brown hair though
 
Imagine being a wasian with blonde hair I feel like that would just be huge exotic halo since most Russians have blonde hair


I could’ve actually been blonde too because I got my russian mamas hair genes and have the same exact hair color as her but she has light brown hair jfl

Brunette mogs but blonde would just make me look exotic cause have you ever seen an asian with natural blonde hair

I could’ve been twinning with @prettybird
Rira we are twinning don’t worry about it. But actually if you ever wanted to bleach your hair I’m sure it would also look cool.
 
its extremely rare for hapas to have blond hair anyway, the asian genes for black hair color are too overpowering

ive seen some hapas with brown hair though
I mean my dad has black hair color and my mother had light brown hair yet i got exactly her light brown hair color too so it’s possible
 
I
Rira we are twinning don’t worry about it. But actually if you ever wanted to bleach your hair I’m sure it would also look cool.
i might dye my hair just platinum blonde one day just to try it out jfl
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top