- Joined
- Nov 17, 2025
- Messages
- 5,219
- Reputation
- 13,239
- Location
- Magyarorszag/Mi Hazank es MNA
- Guild
- This account posts fictional, in-character content only. It does not reflect real facts, advice, or the author’s views. Any resemblance to real people or beliefs is coincidental. Content is not intended to harm or target anyone and has no political or ideological affiliation.
I would like to gain weight yet I cannot, I do not feel hunger. Eating is a chore for me, I do not find any pleasure in doing so. I do not have any mental illnesses, I do not have any eating problems, I have no hormonal issues either and my blood work came back good. I did have test problems where it was too high but it has returned to a stable level in the last year. I have no medical problems. I am 57 kilograms at six foot one and I have muscle but no body fat if barely any. The doctors said this is a phase in my life where it will go away once I grow older and likewise my metabolism slows down.
Yet I wish to ask.
-What routines can I do?
-Anything I should use?
Yet I wish to ask.
-What routines can I do?
-Anything I should use?