Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Serious I wish

GetBeamedDummy!

Well-known member
Banned
Reputable ★★★
Established ★★★
Joined
Jun 30, 2025
Messages
11,117
Online time
26d 11h
Reputation
23,880
Guild
manlets
I had the ability to blow my head clean off with a shotgun and come back like a day later so I can truly encapsulate my emotion when people piss me off
 
Because there has been so many situations where it would work so much better then having to baby rage I just blow my brains out
 
I'd also like seeing their reaction, imagine blowing your head off over the smallest inconvenience
 
I had the ability to blow my head clean off with a shotgun and come back like a day later so I can truly encapsulate my emotion when people piss me off
i prefer kanye
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top