Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

I would lowkey be friend with

Diddy
like who cares if he did something wrong tbh I'm not the police to be on his ass ngl that guy was funny af I feel he should be in prison but I wouldn't mind befriends him
Ooooh someone is really goofy and tuff tonight oooh go salchipapa it's yo borthday we gonna party like it's your birthday 🫦
 
Lowkey yeah why not, and not friends but buddies, it’s a different thing

Have fun, rent free
 
I made ts thread when you were getting exposed n***a 1 hour ago😅
Rent free says after commenting 🫠
“Exposed” bro is acting like I fucked some minor

and I just saw this thread I didn’t look when it was published
 
That's good right? You like that
1000053189.jpg
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top