Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

I Would Rather Date a 5/10 White Girl Over a 8/10 Asian

Stacy

It Never Began
Reputable ★
Established
Joined
Dec 8, 2024
Messages
1,473
Online time
4d 11h
Reputation
4,449
srs

Same goes for every other race

1754918561386.png
>>>>>>>
1754918616705.png
1754918668899.png
 
An average looking girl has a high ego and she won't date mtns or htns majority of the the time
 
She's easily above average
Shes has fakeup on If she was born male you wouldnt call her a HTN lol

1754920655420.png

Yeah bro as if they would want you ?
If I was given the choice I would choose a white MTB

Also I have been hit on before by white MTB. If I geomaxxed I could prob date Asian HTB-SL
An average looking girl has a high ego and she won't date mtns or htns majority of the the time
The most stuck up ones are HTB-SL They know there attractive and think there gods greatest gift while Stacys know there attractive but dont try to flaunt it
 
you're into troons so its understandable that you dont appreciate peak female aesthetics
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top