Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Lifefuel / Motivation Ideal GF

I think you got some type of unchecked trauma man, talk to your dear ones about how you feel and check with a psychiatrist
how people act when mentally ill people act mentally ill
download (35).webp
 
Why would you be submissive as a male? It is the very antithesis of masculine solar energy. Even the sensible young man/solar prince archetype doesn’t troon out that hard.
submissive in the bedroom doesn’t mean ur a sub outside of it

high t = sub in bedroom
 
truth!!!
being high t= better to be submissive because dominant women like bigger guys so it makes them feel stronger to dominate
swarthy brown hands wrote this
 
I don't like milfs
I'm also not particularly submissive
I'm glad your reddit meme made you laugh I guess
you fit the description though

you basically reduced yourself to the likes a t****y
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top