Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Ideal relationship?

Deleted Member 87568

Well-known member
Reputable ★★★
Established ★★★
Joined
Feb 25, 2025
Messages
31,097
Solutions
6
Online time
18d 13h
Reputation
99,769
8900E6AC-1598-426F-A07C-B5AC84B85553.jpeg
B5FEB27D-202A-4367-B866-500C18CF0669.webp
 
I didn’t know tbh, I don’t watch stuff like that
I don’t blame ya

I only watched it because I heard it was weird but the storyline actually surprised me in a good way. It’s still weird asf though
 
Not a conventional one, certainly not an overly sticky one


Two types of relationships, for me:
- she is a “slave” (not recommended, doesn't work in the long run)

- the girl is suffering from “personality”, a rare female disease (ltr or something)

I find myself systematically attracting submissive girls, though
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top