Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Idk, just help pls

Faxx

Idk why but I was satisfied with my body for months and 3 days ago something chaged and I started feeling shit about my body I started avoiding looking in the mirror bc of it I skipped the sauna today bc of it and 3-4 days ago I would be 500% satisfied with david laid’s, shizzy’s body… but now when I look at them they just looks mid and I feel like I want more than that. Any tipps to get ride of this feeling?

dopamine detox and go outside to actually see what the average person looks like

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
dopamine detox and go outside to actually see what the average person looks like
Yee I usally outside when the wearher is good I hit the gym for 3 hours( with cardio, sauna and clothe changing ezc.) I go running when the weather is good and Im only home to sleep and 2-3 other hours, and what does dopamine derox mean, I should stop using social medial for some times and stuff like that maybe a fasting and what else?

Idk why but I was satisfied with my body for months and 3 days ago something chaged and I started feeling shit about my body I started avoiding looking in the mirror bc of it I skipped the sauna today bc of it and 3-4 days ago I would be 500% satisfied with david laid’s, shizzy’s body… but now when I look at them they just looks mid and I feel like I want more than that. Any tipps to get ride of this feeling?
Probably Body dimorphic+mentalcel+fried dopamine respectors

Take a break from everything start a new routine (inter change postion) I mean sleep more, talk to ur loved, mediation, pray (if u believe) do something which make u feel fulfill even it's cope, u have done well get urself some treat or reward which make u delighful, rigid same old habit taking toll on u

That all

Yee I usally outside when the wearher is good I hit the gym for 3 hours( with cardio, sauna and clothe changing ezc.) I go running when the weather is good and Im only home to sleep and 2-3 other hours, and what does dopamine derox mean, I should stop using social medial for some times and stuff like that maybe a fasting and what else?
Yeah that’s not really what he means, you’ve been consuming nothing but beautiful faces and perfect physiques which had fried your idea of normalcy, or even what a well above average person looks like

Stop consuming all forms of content like this, take a real detox from all forms of social media and let your view of poeple’s looks come back to reality

Find a way to cope even though many people don’t like copes you have to as a person to thrive

full guide
i forgot to mention there that pets can help

Probably Body dimorphic+mentalcel+fried dopamine respectors

Take a break from everything start a new routine (inter change postion) I mean sleep more, talk to ur loved, mediation, pray (if u believe) do something which make u feel fulfill even it's cope, u have done well get urself some treat or reward which make u delighful, rigid same old habit taking toll on u

That all
Tysm

Yeah that’s not really what he means, you’ve been consuming nothing but beautiful faces and perfect physiques which had fried your idea of normalcy, or even what a well above average person looks like

Stop consuming all forms of content like this, take a real detox from all forms of social media and let your view of poeple’s looks come back to reality
Tysm