- Joined
- Jul 20, 2024
- Messages
- 9,104
- Online time
- 2d 3h
- Reputation
- 28,994
i would acc do it idc im not above murder some ppl need to go bro
i just dont want to go to jail
i just dont want to go to jail
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Third time you’ve spoken about ts I think the fbi is on youi would acc do it idc im not above murder some ppl need to go bro
i just dont want to go to jail
You're a girl you'll never get a life sentencei just dont want to go to jail
i know it gen takes up my mind i keep praying they slip and crack their head open if only i could kill them with my brainThird time you’ve spoken about ts I think the fbi is on you
whorelatable and i know whos first on my list
@lowkeydeadinsiderelatable and i know whos first on my list
we do toorelatable and i know whos first on my list
i think i know whos first on ur list toorelatable and i know whos first on my list
i ghosted my therapist shes annoying asfTthat's bad bro seek therapy
we do too
i think i know whos first on ur list too
alr guys not everything is ab that niglet irl ppl pmo too
I do that for fun buddyi would acc do it idc im not above murder some ppl need to go bro
i just dont want to go to jail
Context ?@Nihilus can u put black magic on someone i know irl pls or make sure they die
i need someone i hate to brutally dieContext ?
Checks outKill me
Why do you hate themi need someone i hate to brutally die
Dont say this shit againthat’s hot as fuck ma
no one likes them , theyre rude narcasistic blind to their wrong actions self righeous and overall a disgusting horrible human being, waste of airWhy do you hate them
Down baddd, she already got her knight broFuck that's so hot
u mad i stole ur girl huhDont say this shit again
right here budDown baddd, she already got her knight bro
@Spuffy i got a mission for uu mad i stole ur girl huh![]()
Might as well tag @Dean
@huntergirl i got a mission for u bcs spuffy dont fw me
n***a huntergirl fw me more than she fw u@huntergirl i got mission for u bcs spuffy dont fw me
@TonyDr GTFIH
preygirl**@huntergirl i got a mission for u bcs spuffy dont fw me
Sybau pedoChecks out
Jokes bud jokesDown baddd, she already got her knight bro
Why do you care what I look like n***aright here bud
what casablanco look like
cuz i’m her knight n***aWhy do you care what I look like n***a
n***a I mog ucuz i’m her knight n***a
shown***a I mog u
foids..
I am following your prophet buddySybau pedo