- Joined
- Jun 21, 2025
- Messages
- 6,894
- Online time
- 19d 6h
- Reputation
- 23,928
You’d be shocked
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
RoosterYou’d be shocked
Not reallyYou’d be shocked
Idk what you're talking about we'd cuddleidk but don't le @Tumor and me be in the same room as you![]()
Tell us
What makes you suspect im ey?Ey88
exactly the three of usIdk what you're talking about we'd cuddle
if you're ey well played and I give you my life as a rewardWhat makes you suspect im ey?
That would be actually beyond perplexing to say the leastEy88
Perplexing is an understatementThat would be actually beyond perplexing to say the least
Thankfully not6’5 Chad?
Idk same join date as he leftWhat makes you suspect im ey?
"bro..." we were "lowkey" "simping" for Ey this whole time...Perplexing is an understatement
He left Jul 21st not June 21stIdk same join date as he left
so you know the exact same date when he left...Idk same join date as he left
Ok ok im not ey let’s stop there"bro..." we were "lowkey" "simping" for Ey this whole time...![]()
UpsiHe left Jul 21st not June 21st
Why not ms rrmNot really
That ain't ey n***a"bro..." we were "lowkey" "simping" for Ey this whole time...![]()
You told me cutieWhy not ms rrm
we know its @LordSalmon55It’s funny how everyone knows who you are already but still have suspicions about it
If I was ey I prob would’ve started messaging you- proof im not himUpsi
Except huntergirl with her extremely high IQIt’s funny how everyone knows who you are already but still have suspicions about it
Why would he message me?If I was ey I prob would’ve started messaging you- proof im not him
because he loved youWhy would he message me?
How you sound rnIt’s funny how everyone knows who you are already but still have suspicions about it
That's my n***a tumor right herExcept huntergirl with her extremely high IQ
not logicmaxxerOk you are either:
Pento (most likely)
Rea Himuro (doubt it)
Ey88
Whitepill
Logicmaxxer
Looksordeath
Luria
Hopecel
Master
Thecel
And I love @Anxietypilledbecause he loved you
Everyone knows ey loved harassing youWhy would he message me?
WE*And I love @Anxietypilled
It's not ey i thinkso you know the exact same date when he left...@TonyDr you could be right tho
Tell me rrm I still don't knowIt’s funny how everyone knows who you are already but still have suspicions about it
Schery....? Is that you?!You’d be shocked
Is it pento then?It's not ey i think
Good question idkIs it pento then?