Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

If I was a boy

I was a twink with medium hair

Same character, similar results

Com is a virtual replay of that experience with more meta analysis
Your teen years sound so mogger I would be depressed getting old if I had good teen years tbh
 
I'd be a twink with long hair in a boyband
That's peak male life tbh and I will never experience it 💔
you would look and act like makinhappen no idea where either of you get your confidence from 💀
 
I'd be a twink with long hair in a boyband
That's peak male life tbh and I will never experience it 💔
No appeal ngl
1000182781.jpg

This mogs
@Tumor @cr1st14n
 
best thing you can experience as a male is raping. waiting to try it out one day but i dont want to do it on someone that i never met. somoene that did evil to me
Thought it was a really unfortunate typo then kept reading 😭tf
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top