Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Serious IF I WAS ADMIN

BigDihDiddy ⚦

BigDihDiddy mogs you 🇧🇷 🇵🇱
Reputable ★★★
Joined
Apr 29, 2024
Messages
25,713
Solutions
2
Online time
2mo 16d
Reputation
88,034
Location
Mumbai, India
I would remove all gold reacts and turn them into likes. Everyone’s true rep would be shown

I would ban all alts even if that meant leaving the forum with 10 total users

I would make n***a and f****t and r****d uncensored

I would take away every MOTM badge
 
I would remove all gold reacts and turn them into likes. Everyone’s true rep would be shown

I would ban all alts even if that meant leaving the forum with 10 total users

I would make n***a and f****t and r****d uncensored

I would take away every MOTM badge
@Dean make him admin rn
 
motm changed you
Folk
IMG_3924.webp
 
motm changed you
They get the badge and think they put in the work for it

Tbh MOTM on org would be respectable but in a forum like this? 10 total users all autistic? n***a it’s like celebrating winning a handicapped basketball tournament
 
I would remove all gold reacts and turn them into likes. Everyone’s true rep would be shown

I would ban all alts even if that meant leaving the forum with 10 total users

I would make n***a and f****t and r****d uncensored

I would take away every MOTM badge
Add nuking the off-topic section and you have the same view than @Randomized Shame
 
They get the badge and think they put in the work for it

Tbh MOTM on org would be respectable but in a forum like this? 10 total users all autistic? n***a it’s like celebrating winning a handicapped basketball tournament
gay club deluxe
 
I would remove all gold reacts and turn them into likes. Everyone’s true rep would be shown

I would ban all alts even if that meant leaving the forum with 10 total users

I would make n***a and f****t and r****d uncensored

I would take away every MOTM badge
Thats "if" u were , but still good ideas ngl
 
I would remove all gold reacts and turn them into likes. Everyone’s true rep would be shown

I would ban all alts even if that meant leaving the forum with 10 total users

I would make n***a and f****t and r****d uncensored

I would take away every MOTM badge
Great. Delete your acc pls 😍
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top