Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Hypothesis if i was rich i'd hire a female to be my personal driver

absolut

New member
Joined
Apr 11, 2026
Messages
24
Online time
1h 52m
Reputation
20
and I'd lowkey hope that she crashes my car

because then i'd get a new car and none of my rates would go up because she was the one driving and then I get to sue her too
 
and I'd lowkey hope that she crashes my car

because then i'd get a new car and none of my rates would go up because she was the one driving and then I get to sue her too
Are there even female drivers?
 
But you aren't.

Keep thinking of these pathetic imaginary scenarios till then bud.
 
ahhh...women's insurance rates are lower for a statistically sound reason?
The car would have to be in her name for that to be a thing though I believe. Tricky scenario. Look at you making me think
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top