Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Delete ur account(male) normies are worse than foids.
Almost all my bad experiences in life are from (male) normies
I distance myself from hating foids
jews made them hypergamous
that's what it's all aboutyour pfp makes me feel cozy
I distance myself from degeneracyHave you Seen Gay Peter Griffin
not yetDelete ur account
can we have sexI distance myself from degeneracy
not yet
But It's A good EpisodeI distance myself from degeneracy
not yet
I didnt watch it then. is it a new family guy episode? I stopped watching family guy since 2023But It's A good Episode
can we have sex
Old Episode From 2009I didnt watch it then. is it a new family guy episode? I stopped watching family guy since 2023
View attachment 279584
Im fine with foids being hypergamousstart fucking other men then idk
aahhahahahIm fine with foids being hypergamous
but thats the reason why im incel![]()
![]()