- Joined
- Dec 17, 2025
- Messages
- 23,757
- Solutions
- 12
- Reputation
- 122,919
I LOVE NETANYAHU AND I WILL DEFEND THE STATE OF ISRAEL FOR THE ENTIRE PALESTINE WAR
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
what the fuckI saw you on org they were talking about you today saying you're desperate trying to only try to get girls on this forum lmfao
Not saying I agree it's true or that I agree but you have a right to defend yourself. I don't use this forum anymore. Just hopped on because org is down.
I didn't take a screenshot but you can check it up once it's backwhat the fuckare there any screenshots because ive never fucking tried to get a single girl from forum edating jfl
but yeah im not a fucking edating cuck so this shit is crazy to see i got posted on .orgI didn't take a screenshot but you can check it up once it's back

random n*****s i never heard of have made threads about me to in different context, retards.but yeah im not a fucking edating cuck so this shit is crazy to see i got posted on .org![]()
im genuinely praying the n***a that made a thread about me has argued w me before so i can jus cage, ye if its a n***a like @Galvatron tho im goin ERrandom n*****s i never heard of have made threads about me to in different context, retards.