- Joined
- Nov 6, 2024
- Messages
- 14,840
- Online time
- 23d 15h
- Reputation
- 45,035
How long should you take to shower cuz usually I spend more than 1 hour in the bathroom but ion wanna look like a creep
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
n***a what do u just splash some water on you and call it a shower?like 5 mins max
wait yall showern***a what do u just splash some water on you and call it a shower?
Yeah I spent smth like that in the showerLike 20mins
I just smeared his sister her hair products on my ballzas short as possible
alright an hour is very suspicious as a maleHow long should you take to shower cuz usually I spend more than 1 hour in the bathroom but ion wanna look like a creep
Next they are gonna tell us they shave their assholes manalright an hour is very suspicious as a male
nah coming from casa hes probably js gooningNext they are gonna tell us they shave their assholes man
tell? I thought yall knewNext they are gonna tell us they shave their assholes man
Yeah but I clean myself rlly well and like my hair has to look perfect or I won't come out of the showeralright an hour is very suspicious as a male
I did ts once and god knows how much my asshole itched the next dayNext they are gonna tell us they shave their assholes man
Uhm not trying to flex but I haven't gooned in like 3 dayznah coming from casa hes probably js gooning
Wtf yoi doin in the shower for An hour?How long should you take to shower cuz usually I spend more than 1 hour in the bathroom but ion wanna look like a creep
I didI've never taken a shower at my friends house, tbh
Inspect my dick, wash myself, do my hair, stare at the mirror for 20 minutesWtf yoi doin in the shower for An hour?