Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

If women don't talk to you on the beach does that make you a subhuman incel

I don’t go to the beach
 
Bro you live in Florida 🤦
I’ve never seen anyone go up to some random person at the beach IM SORRY 😞 I don’t go to many tho
 
I’ve never seen anyone go up to some random person at the beach IM SORRY 😞 I don’t go to many tho
Then who are those interview people on YouTube and other Content creators ? I guess it's not a reality. And I guess men have to pursue as expected of societal traditions
 
but in all seriousness if it’s the beach then it’s not that bad but if u go on a cruise and get no bitches it MIGHT be over esp if u go to the teen club and stuff (assuming ur a teen)
 
I’ve never seen anyone go up to some random person at the beach IM SORRY 😞 I don’t go to many tho
I only go to Clearwater
 
but in all seriousness if it’s the beach then it’s not that bad but if u go on a cruise and get no bitches it MIGHT be over esp if u go to the teen club and stuff (assuming ur a teen)
stop bro there was this cute guy on the cruise that I saw everyday at dinner and I wanted to ask him out so bad
 
but in all seriousness if it’s the beach then it’s not that bad but if u go on a cruise and get no bitches it MIGHT be over esp if u go to the teen club and stuff (assuming ur a teen)
I'm too broke to go on a cruise and not NT enough to be invited
 
stop bro there was this cute guy on the cruise that I saw everyday at dinner and I wanted to ask him out so bad
broooo u should’ve i love cruises sm im going on one in december u should’ve hung out w him
 
broooo u should’ve i love cruises sm im going on one in december u should’ve hung out w him
he looked a lot older and his mom looked really mean I was too intimidated by his aura, we did smile at each other a lot tho
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top