Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

If you’re a foid that wants to dye her hair, pink, blue,purple,green etc

i wanna dye mine blonde
 
as a male should I dye my hair pink like a pretty flower?
 
NOO ITS A TRAP IT WILL FALL OFF AND YOURE GONNA HAVE TO CUT IT SHORT SOME POINT
BUT GUYS WILL LIKE ME BETTER
 
This acts as a natural warning the same way colorful frogs are most likely toxic. Do not approach these foids. Good life lessons tho
theyre colourful to deter predators, if youre deterred then...
you're just too used to the fat lesbian with the blue hair. If you're normal or decently attractive it can boost, tbh.
Actually most foids I see with these colors
Look to be normal girls
It just seems like something that every girl tries at least once to feel different maybe
 
YH IT LOOKS GOOD FOR LIKE A MONTH AND THEN ITS OVERRR
literally, my hair is naturally super black so i was seeing roots after like a week and i was losing chunks of my hair every time i showered
 
Actually most foids I see with these colors
Look to be normal girls
It just seems like something that every girl tries at least once to feel different maybe
1771261380807.webp


This is just some random pic I found. But do you actually think the red hair is doing damage to her looks? Would she really look better here with brown, blonde, or a black hair. I really don't see it
 
View attachment 286140

This is just some random pic I found. But do you actually think the red hair is doing damage to her looks? Would she really look better here with brown, blonde, or a black hair. I really don't see it
this is not red, it's maroon/burgandy
and preferred to blue/green/pink/purple
you just found a gl foid with a rather uncommon hair color
ig she should look better with black, but not substantially
not the case for most foids
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top