Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
you'll endup like amnesia p diddy looksmaxxer trying to live your youth by the time u should have children already its overI'll peak in my late 40s
Over0 is already 30 so it should be overwhat do you think @over0
is she ever beating the indian man larp allegationsOver0 is already 30 so it should be over
exactlyif ur ugly before puberty its already over
its okey buddy you can still save up money for surgeryif ur past age 15 you should kill yourself
saving money is truecel traitits okey buddy you can still save up money for surgery
KysI'll peak in my late 40s
notice how shes silentOver0 is already 30 so it should be over
You black fat and short tulip. Eat cyanide asap
bumpYou black fat and short tulip. Eat cyanide asap
a girl laughed at ur face and u did nothing?True
I was 13 and girla laughed at me I wanted to rope since then but the rope breaks because I'm ogre
You black fat and short tulip. Eat cyanide asap
Pretty much ober unless you wanna get surgery or have fixable flaws that bring u down a ton (hair, weight)what do you think @over0
No because I'm ogre ver subhuman I have to let girls and Chad bully me is my place in world being others punching baga girl laughed at ur face and u did nothing?
You can tell if your bound to be ugly from a young age or if your hardcapped most people accept it early on others copeits too late, focus on making money so you can marry a plain jane in your 30s
now that you are a forum celebrity are you beating the indian man larp allegationsPretty much ober unless you wanna get surgery or have fixable flaws that bring u down a ton (hair, weight)
I identify as a Brahmin Chad, not a n****r like you.
No my names ibrahimnow that you are a forum celebrity are you beating the indian man larp allegations
bumpNo my names ibrahim
we've been slaying since kindergarten and these n*****s think they will peak in their 30sI was cursed, according to my mother I was a baby Chad and I was constantly complimented on the street and they used my face to advertise local baby joos stuff
I mog baby o pry to ChennaiI was cursed, according to my mother I was a baby Chad and I was constantly complimented on the street and they used my face to advertise local baby joos stuff
the one billion cocks stareI mog baby o pry to Chennai
Fuck that subhuman
I’ll try thanksopry eye area is only achieved after sucking one billion cocks
bisexual chadlite from veneziaI’ll try thanks