Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

If you could be any historical figure

Deleted Member 87568

Well-known member
Reputable ★★★
Established ★★★
Joined
Feb 25, 2025
Messages
31,097
Solutions
6
Online time
18d 13h
Reputation
99,769
Who would you choose and why?

I’d want to be Genghis Khan but a True Adam version of him so I fix half the world’s bloodline when it comes down to looks. And I’ll ban all goyslop and other bullshit that’s looksminning people
 
Who would you choose and why?

I’d want to be Genghis Khan but a True Adam version of him so I fix half the world’s bloodline when it comes down to looks. And I’ll ban all goyslop and other bullshit that’s looksminning people
King Clovis, Franks leader
 
I see n*****s seriously seeing him as hero
They dont realize the regular jew is just a human like the rest of us only the elite ones who run the word are the issue
 
Who would you choose and why?

I’d want to be Genghis Khan but a True Adam version of him so I fix half the world’s bloodline when it comes down to looks. And I’ll ban all goyslop and other bullshit that’s looksminning people
Me n***a cuz all people give me dysphoria except me
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top