Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

If you would become chad over night, nothing would actually change...

Buddy Boyo

LGBTQP+ supporter
Top Contributor
Reputationmaxxed
Established Member
It just means that you have chances, it does not mean that women go crazy after you (unless you're an gigachad)

Ive received sick offers during catfishing from women, but i was surely not the only one or the one who received the most offers

There are countless non-famous guys in These WhatsApp/social media Groups etc. who actually mog guys like Nick bateman etc. into oblivion

Being chad means that you're just not sexually invisible

I think this is a important factor which you should Always consider

Getting LL and total facial bone surgery plus framemaxxing etc. could make you sexually non-invisible at best

(btw Ive recently saw a 12 year old guy who's already 6'1 along with a Deep ass voice and a Frame like a literal tank, it's so f*****g over)

It just means that you have chances, it does not mean that women go crazy after you (unless you're an gigachad)

Ive received sick offers during catfishing from women, but i was surely not the only one or the one who received the most offers

There are countless non-famous guys in These WhatsApp/social media Groups etc. who actually mog guys like Nick bateman etc. into oblivion

Being chad means that you're just not sexually invisible

I think this is a important factor which you should Always consider

Getting LL and total facial bone surgery plus framemaxxing etc. could make you sexually non-invisible at best

(btw Ive recently saw a 12 year old guy who's already 6'1 along with a Deep ass voice and a Frame like a literal tank, it's so f*****g over)
Bro just take a shower bro

Blackpill underestimates charisma
There is no such thing as charisma, jfl at this delusion.
If you look good and have a high success fighting face, then you are automatically charismatic.
Being average = incel today in 2019.

Blackpill is LLL looks looks looks
No amount of money and status will ever save an incel.
Rich sugar daddy's who are old and have 0 sexual market value, but are rich and statusmaxxed, will only get attention from women for their money.
If you are rich, women will go for your money, not you.
Status and money should be thrown out of the window.
Meanwhile a they will cheat on a young poor chad.

No amount of money and status will ever save an incel.
Rich sugar daddy's who are old and have 0 sexual market value, but are rich and statusmaxxed, will only get attention from women for their money.
If you are rich, women will go for your money, not you.
Status and money should be thrown out of the window.
Meanwhile a they will cheat on a young poor chad.
Exactly ppl just don't want to admit this. It is too brutal and bitter for them to swallow.
Back in the day you could studymaxx get a good job and be somewhat safe.
These days that mean nothing. You are all about looks. Maybe status if you are a nt super famous rapper like drake, Lil Uzi , lil pump etc

When the coping

Its a grey area

JFL I know a guy who looks worse than me dating one of the high school Stacys (LTR) no betabuxx, no outliar, (this is somewhat common TBH).
I wish I had screenshotted every example I saw this stalking girls isntas.

Back