Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

If your a foid it's not over

You will never be alone i've seen it u guys just want a chad so fuck u too for that there's always guys 100 percent no cope u can literally get any time pretty much i've seen it
dean should add a face palm emoji so i can react to that with this
 
shotgun-papa-meat.gif
 
You will never be alone i've seen it u guys just want a chad so fuck u too for that there's always guys 100 percent no cope u can literally get any time pretty much i've seen it
ehhh I personally have never been even given a chance by any guy I find attractive. it says a lot too because my type is usually "ugly"
 
Most men are trash tier no thanks
 
You will never be alone i've seen it u guys just want a chad so fuck u too for that there's always guys 100 percent no cope u can literally get any time pretty much i've seen it
I suppose is easy to get a guy
Hard to find a good guy
 
ur here looking for a fucking chad ur a loser ppl here the real ppl here are looking to be loved and they came in here bc of ur ltb ass demanding higher looks


I never in my life wanted a Chad type dude lmao
 
this is brutal bc u think the ugly guy is the bad guy due to appeance cant lie bc that's natures way
n***a you’re just putting words in my mouth I’m not even gonna bother replying genuinely because you’re clearly too stubborn
 
ur here looking for a fucking chad ur a loser ppl here the real ppl here are looking to be loved and they came in here bc of ur ltb ass demanding higher looks
a lot of people here just want to feel loveable and be able to love themselves through the need of external validation
 
no male has ever had any interest in me breh how is it easy
 
LITERALLY... I had a boyfriend in preschool if tjst counts
still one more than me 💔💔💔 but genuinely if its so easy then why has it not happened bruh
 
moids are always on some "bro any female can get a man" its just like??? how fucking hideous must I be??
genuinely makes me feel even more subhuman
 
maybe make the first move. most guys would say yes ngl i get happy over a compliment
mind yku almost every person in my grade who i have spoken to says im ugly... 😬
 
maybe make the first move. most guys would say yes ngl i get happy over a compliment
im considering it but i have to get prettier first plus im incredibly shy so ill probably just be too awkward sigh
 
mind yku almost every person in my grade who i have spoken to says im ugly... 😬
im considering it but i have to get prettier first plus im incredibly shy so ill probably just be too awkward sigh
i dont think either of these are an issue in my school at least there are some guys that are not the best looking but are really nice a little short. or awkward. or yk the list goes on but you have to have the same types? maybe it will be harder depending on where you live
 
i dont think either of these are an issue in my school at least there are some guys that are not the best looking but are really nice a little short. or awkward. or yk the list goes on but you have to have the same types? maybe it will be harder depending on where you live
the thing is i prefer short guys so idk bruh idk guess i just have to wait. plus i do online so i guess theres no real opportunity for anyone to talk to me
 
the thing is i prefer short guys so idk bruh idk guess i just have to wait. plus i do online so i guess theres no real opportunity for anyone to talk to me
I am genuinely the most lenient person in thr world I barley have a type. I love boys with acne and I love when theyre chubby or kind of ugly. like the guy I like now genuinely has 10x more acne than me and all ym friends say he's uglh
 
I am genuinely the most lenient person in thr world I barley have a type. I love boys with acne and I love when theyre chubby or kind of ugly. like the guy I like now genuinely has 10x more acne than me and all ym friends say he's uglh
i definitely do have a type which is just short and scrawny and thats literally It and they don't even have to be that bro idk i hope u and him get together though and i eish u luck! we will make it out one day hopefully
 
i definitely do have a type which is just short and scrawny and thats literally It and they don't even have to be that bro idk i hope u and him get together though and i eish u luck! we will make it out one day hopefully
that is something i have never seen before really. doing gods work- from a short guy
 
i definitely do have a type which is just short and scrawny and thats literally It and they don't even have to be that bro idk i hope u and him get together though and i eish u luck! we will make it out one day hopefully
my only requirement is be taller than me which isn't hard because im 5'2??? and be nice to me and liking me is optional
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top