Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

I'm 1 step ahead of my dad

True_Fakecell

True leorio
Reputable ★
Established ★
Joined
Dec 5, 2025
Messages
3,714
Online time
12d 27m
Reputation
7,668
I made a burner alt Google to be used for my parental controls, so when my dad finally gets around to doing it on my phone I can just delete the Google account and remove parental controls
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top