Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

im a duster huffer

dipenhydramine

please stop me
Banned
Reputable ★★★
Established ★★★
Joined
Jul 26, 2025
Messages
14,572
Solutions
2
Online time
20d 23h
Reputation
42,018
I'm a snuffer, I be huffing duster
I gave her a box cutter
She gon' make 'em suffer
I'm a snuffer,  I be huffing duster
I'm a duster huffer, I'm a duster huffer
She my dust huffer, she wanna be my lover
We do dust together and then
She let me fuck her
I'm a snuffer, I be huffing duster
I'm a duster huffer, I'm a duster huffer
I gave her a box cutter
She gon' make 'em suffer
I ask her to come over
We can huff some duster
I'mma fuck her gently with my chainsaw
I'mma stab her and fuck the wound raw
She wear True Religion, for me
She take it off
Let's just decompose in the woods together
She would die for me
She know I'll protect her
I keep some antlers, homie
You gon' get stabbed
We’re driving super north
Still screaming "fuck the world"
And when it all comes down
We'll be together
I'm a snuffer, I be huffing duster
I'm a duster huffer, I'm a duster huffer
She my dust huffer, she wanna be my lover
We do dust together and then
She let me fuck her
I'm a snuffer, I be huffing duster
I'm a duster huffer, I'm a duster huffer
I gave her a box cutter
She gon' make 'em suffer
I ask her to come over
We can huff some duster
I'm on the Rainbow Bridge
 
Screenshot 2025-07-29 at 10.54.02 PM.png
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top