Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

I'm a great thinker AMA

drop your ignore list
1755375749473.png


After that titty sucking thread and his stupid fucking avi i just ignored him.
 
Maybe, but even sketches can bring out things details sometimes obscure. I'm just a mentally ill f****t r****d after all
Somewhat related
the problem with that kind of interaction (similar) is that I, or you, or whoever plays the role of “teacher” (with a big difference between a self-assumed and an overt role) is limited by “nominal presumption”

“If I consider you my teacher, you can teach me, but not vice versa”
Or rather “You have to listen to me, you have to teach me but I don't want to be useful to you”

Pay attention to how I’m (over)regarded in here
 
Somewhat related
the problem with that kind of interaction (similar) is that I, or you, or whoever plays the role of “teacher” (with a big difference between a self-assumed and an overt role) is limited by “nominal presumption”

“If I consider you my teacher, you can teach me, but not vice versa”
Or rather “You have to listen to me, you have to teach me but I don't want to be useful to you”

Pay attention to how I’m (over)regarded in here
I know a lot about this road. the teacher role feels one sided, and you're pointing out how people treat some or even you as an authority then as an equal.
I notice this a lot with myself, hence why i don't have a lot of friendships on here.
 

~—• APATHEIA •—~​



Do you think hypergamy exists to the extent that most blackpillers say it does, or do you think it is exaggerated and relationships tend to be more homogamous? Do you think it matters if it does exist, if most people in relationships have expressed happiness/satisfaction with their current partners?
 
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top