Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

I'm a loser in highschool

Trevor

Well-known member
Requested Ban
Reputable ★★
Established ★★★
Joined
Mar 9, 2026
Messages
10,395
Solutions
4
Online time
27d 3h
Reputation
15,616
I know a lot of ppl emphasize it like talking about them getting teenage love and having fun but I dont experience any of that. And I hate when school events come up, I never come to them because Im lonely as hell. So I started skipping a ton of my classes. I hate it seeing other ppl have fun like when my mom forces me to take the bus and I have to see all the guys and girls having fun talking to each other, and then she's surprised I dont have a gf yet I hate her.
 
I know a lot of ppl emphasize it like talking about them getting teenage love and having fun but I dont experience any of that. And I hate when school events come up, I never come to them because Im lonely as hell. So I started skipping a ton of my classes. I hate it seeing other ppl have fun like when my mom forces me to take the bus and I have to see all the guys and girls having fun talking to each other, and then she's surprised I dont have a gf yet I hate her.
Honestly I've seen some people in your situation just let go of trying to be better socially, and focus on their grades specifically.
 
I know a lot of ppl emphasize it like talking about them getting teenage love and having fun but I dont experience any of that. And I hate when school events come up, I never come to them because Im lonely as hell. So I started skipping a ton of my classes. I hate it seeing other ppl have fun like when my mom forces me to take the bus and I have to see all the guys and girls having fun talking to each other, and then she's surprised I dont have a gf yet I hate her.
cuz ur black
 
I know a lot of ppl emphasize it like talking about them getting teenage love and having fun but I dont experience any of that. And I hate when school events come up, I never come to them because Im lonely as hell. So I started skipping a ton of my classes. I hate it seeing other ppl have fun like when my mom forces me to take the bus and I have to see all the guys and girls having fun talking to each other, and then she's surprised I dont have a gf yet I yo

I know a lot of ppl emphasize it like talking about them getting teenage love and having fun but I dont experience any of that. And I hate when school events come up, I never come to them because Im lonely as hell. So I started skipping a ton of my classes. I hate it seeing other ppl have fun like when my mom forces me to take the bus and I have to see all the guys and girls having fun talking to each other, and then she's surprised I dont have a gf yet I hate her.
Don't put it on ur mom wtf. Be a man and get it sorted yourself by talking to people
 
Ah your strange views about women make sense now
Hey man I don't like my mom either, but I wouldn't say hate.

Mine was a narcissist.
Maybe something happened with him and his mom to make him actually HATE her. You never know
 
I know a lot of ppl emphasize it like talking about them getting teenage love and having fun but I dont experience any of that. And I hate when school events come up, I never come to them because Im lonely as hell. So I started skipping a ton of my classes. I hate it seeing other ppl have fun like when my mom forces me to take the bus and I have to see all the guys and girls having fun talking to each other, and then she's surprised I dont have a gf yet I hate her.
it’s okay it’s not gonna matter in a few years
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top