Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

I'm a Non-NT; what about you?

Diagnosed with nothing but I am miserable maxxed, people dont talk to me due to my constant misery they detect from me
 
You know, when I used to act like this. Like a fucking f*g. You know who was always there? Like besides some of my threads.
@moggerofhumanity
@Ebony enjoyer
@Mess
and
@ey88

Those fuckers even through tough LARP like this kept repping like 80% of my post
Love you guys:peepoLove:
 
Aspd isnt bad only thing that bothers me is being Shizoaffective cuz of phsycotic episodes im high functioning with my aspd so I act pretty normal
There ain't no way you have this much shit
 
Aspd isnt bad only thing that bothers me is being Shizoaffective cuz of phsycotic episodes im high functioning with my aspd so I act pretty normal
You know, when I was younger I used to envy schizo people?
Like imaging stuff and acc believing them? That sounds so cool, I wish I had schizophrenia.
 
There ain't no way you have this much shit
Maybe not thats just what ive been diagnosed with im pretty sure im atleast aspd tho cuz I was diagnosed with conduct disorder around 15

Shizotyopalcel also has aspd and a psychotic disorder it not that uncommon
 
You know, when I was younger I used to envy schizo people?
Like imaging stuff and acc believing them? That sounds so cool, I wish I had schizophrenia.
Nooo it sucks I get whispers in my ear and feel the breath and feel watched all the time its not fun at all
 
Nooo it sucks I get whispers in my ear and feel the breath and feel watched all the time its not fun at all
Nah, I get it know. Sucks to have little people telling to kill yourself every 5 minutes.

But, when I was younger I thought you could control them. So, I just imagined every schizo person to be happy
 
I’m ND af. I actually don’t think my face is even the biggest problem.
I’m diagnosed with something which I’ve said b4, but I’d rather ppl not know abt it anymore.
 
All of us in here are Non-NT.

Don't fucking lie, I know all you guys are on the autism spectrum. I got diagnosed with Anti social blah blah (being a sociopath). What about you guys? How non-NT are you?
diagnosed with adhd whole family suspects im autistic

and on top of that im a subhuman fat Genshin player
 
I’m not diagnosed, but I suspect I might have ADHD (inattentive type) or Level 1 autism
 
Brutal no reply fucking f****t.

Sociopath my ass
1753966918278.png
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top