D
Deleted member 77539
Guest
Title tbh
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
YeahYou're nose is you're failo?
Get it fix when you have moneyYeah
Yeah I’m thinking of rhinoGet it fix when you have money
I have a ugly noseWhat does this mean
I got a hook noseis it too wide or do you have a beak, i just got a boopy nose tip thats about it
YeahI get u
Shi hard
over go pray to gandy or somethinfI got a hook nose
Im gonna get rhinoover go pray to gandy or somethinf
Why don’t you just do Oscar Patel course to fix your nose humpIm gonna get rhino
LolWhy don’t you just do Oscar Patel course to fix your nose hump
My forehead is huge tbhI have a ugly nose