.̶.̶.̴ ̸-̶-̴-̴ ̵.̴.̶.̵
healing from slight psychosis and major depression
Reputable ★★★
Established ★★★
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
noyou ever use a cheese grater to jack off
hallosay something to me
Being r****dWhat’d u do
Stop stealing my threads
Then I'll probably eat some purple banana after shaving my ballswhat if a colorblind alien asks for your assistance in chess?
we all areBeing r****d
Nah I'm like being fr, but yeah u mean you're gonna commit some obscene acts in front of alien to repel him?Then I'll probably eat some purple banana after shaving my balls
nvm u r the worstwe all are
Yes that's exactly what I was talking about.Nah I'm like being fr, but yeah u mean you're gonna commit some obscene acts in front of alien to repel him?
Because they're all self hated ethnicsWhy have I not seen any Aliens?