- Joined
- Oct 26, 2024
- Messages
- 18,681
- Solutions
- 1
- Online time
- 1mo 4d
- Reputation
- 87,879
title
Last edited:
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
true adam here, eat a buckshot or some shit idkLol n****r
only right answerOut of pity
now i seem like ima f****t asking for pity of sorts, i didn't mean it.You’re kind of cool despite you being the reason I wasn’t on that podcast back then.
Pushing 30Mogs me
From what I know,I haven’t interacted with you much but generally you seem cool. You’re not an object to have any worth,you’re equal as everyone else.now i seem like im f****t asking for pity of sorts, i didn't mean it.
Don't tell me my worth
Pushing 30
same actuallythis thread spiked my cortisol for some reason
to a shotgun maybeBeautiful
Thats so hateful. My boyfriend is a n****r with dreads who shoots people send your ip he'll empty the clip.to a shotgun maybe
dont tell me what to doi didn't even realize how this thread seems till now, delete ts
someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed..dont tell me what to do
hes a really good guyFrom what I know,I haven’t interacted with you much but generally you seem cool. You’re not an object to have any worth,you’re equal as everyone else.
You beef with little girls.dont say this abt my brocel![]()
-guy asking male minors to fuck him anallyYou beef with little girls.
Why are you in your self hating arc now too budtitle
I'm 16 who cares and i have a boyfriend lmao never asked for that.-guy asking male minors to fuck him anally
why is this place a haven for pedos-guy asking male minors to fuck him anally
idk its so crazy how many pedos actually exist n how common they rwhy is this place a haven for pedos