Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
I tagged u in smth answer bitchCool
For sure bbgI tagged u in smth answer bitch
Prince zuko was tuffFor sure bbg
n*****s still remember that namePrince zuko was tuff
I remember another name toon*****s still remember that name
Dean ban this guyThe bitch is reacting with love it she dosent know what he did lmao
He's gone who caresI remember another name too
Holytruecoper
On itDean ban this guy
Dean ban this guy
@over0 why did you say this n***a wasn't funny Im laughing in his face rni like talking with online people or robots, irl not so much, whenever i get close to getting a gf i chicken out
im notI'm a mentalcel gimme attention
It's funny in a I'm laughing at you not with u type way@over0 why did you say this n***a wasn't funny Im laughing in his face rn
I feel sorry for him though, am I not really an undiagnosed sociopath?It's funny in a I'm laughing at you not with u type way
im not
Mentally ill incelwhat is a mentancel is it someone that has constant crashouts
when someone is incel due to mental health issueswhat is a mentancel is it someone that has constant crashouts
so meMentally ill incel
do you know anyone here that is a mentancelwhen someone is incel due to mental health issues
80 % of the siteso me
do you know anyone here that is a mentancel
so we're saying he's mentancel when all of us are alright80 % of the site
Thanks for sharing this piece of lore about you, now tell me who gives a flying fig about it?i like talking with online people or robots, irl not so much, whenever i get close to getting a gf i chicken out
Yesso we're saying he's mentancel when all of us are alright
UselessI js started going to the gym today, 1 year since I haven't tbh
elabUseless
Whyyy it’s only 5 hours a weekI js started going to the gym today, 1 year since I haven't tbh
ik but I quitted because I was tired of going and having little results (I trained for 1 year) but now im locking in frWhyyy it’s only 5 hours a week
Yeah cause if ur a mentalcel u should accept it and not bitch about itso we're saying he's mentancel when all of us are alright
I haveYeah cause if ur a mentalcel u should accept it and not bitch about it
I mean mfs who make it their whole personality and do this shit seeking attention rather than changingI have
@returnofthecutecelI mean mfs who make it their whole personality and do this shit seeking attention rather than changing
Me in 2021 after 3months of training btwik but I quitted because I was tired of going and having little results (I trained for 1 year) but now im locking in fr
some disorder I think I have, dont know which thoYeah cause if ur a mentalcel u should accept it and not bitch about it
Perhaps sociopath?some disorder I think I have, dont know which tho
ngl I hate humans, but there are some exceptionsPerhaps sociopath?
some disorder I think I have, dont know which tho
Nothing@Tumor whats so funny ?![]()
Why would you hate them?ngl I hate humans, but there are some exceptions
