I wouldn't mind killing someone (ok I'll stop)View attachment 148630
At least you're doing better than this guy.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
I wouldn't mind killing someone (ok I'll stop)View attachment 148630
At least you're doing better than this guy.
I’m not flexing with this pic I’m just proving to Cris that it takes time I know I was really skinnyNothing
Good night guysI wouldn't mind killing someone (ok I'll stop)
because im edgyWhy would you hate them?![]()
Most sane org userView attachment 148630
At least you're doing better than this guy.
n***a I would have laughed at anyone elseI’m not flexing with this pic I’m just proving to Cris that it takes time I know I was really skinny
This is just baiting me to share my physique now, f****t I knew itn***a I would have laughed at anyone else
Go ahead I'll jfl itThis is just baiting me to share my physique now, f****t I knew it
@cr1st14n look at this f*gGo ahead I'll jfl it
we're all fags im cracking every user here on a straight line im not lying@cr1st14n look at this f*g
Even darkeningstar?we're all fags im cracking every user here on a straight line im not lying
Should’ve put you in hide when I shared that storywe're all fags im cracking every user here on a straight line im not lying
no that's a line I wont crossEven darkeningstar?
what story ngaShould’ve put you in hide when I shared that story
Goodno that's a line I wont cross
In the insta account when I told you there is a slay watchingwhat story nga
I dont rememberIn the insta account when I told you there is a slay watching
I dont remember
but what slay is watching am I r****d im not understanding it
Bruh I told you I’m planning a slay soon like one week ago anyways it’s about to happenbut what slay is watching am I r****d im not understanding it
but you said you were visiting another country rightBruh I told you I’m planning a slay soon like one week ago anyways it’s about to happen
Yah on Fridaybut you said you were visiting another country right