Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Im almost 30. Can i get gorgeous 18yo girls here in greece if i leanmax?

its0ver

Well-known member
Established
Joined
Jan 27, 2025
Messages
662
Online time
12h 49m
Reputation
1,051
.
 
Last edited:
even if u were already lean ur face isnt good enough for beautiful 18 year olds at the age of 30
I'm not as fat as the photo makes me look. I don't think I'll have loose skin. The pic boats me up. Also my face isn't chad level?
 
I'm not as fat as the photo makes me look. I don't think I'll have loose skin. The pic boats me up. Also my face isn't chad level?
No its not chad level i deleted the loose skin part because it doesnt really matter 18 and beautiful is just way too out of reach for you at 30 even if lean
 
No its not chad level i deleted the loose skin part because it doesnt really matter 18 and beautiful is just way too out of reach for you at 30 even if lean
You sure?
 
Last edited:
Look up Aesthetics Waiting on youtube. Hes in his 30s but he looks far younger like 25 or something. Idk maybe look into his channel, he got some good advice for oldcels.
 
Can you stop bullying me Holy shit
Ok being honest n****r you’re fat and chopped and have bad hair and a bad beard and bad skin you need to stop gooning and try and date someone your age
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top