Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Method IM CONVERTING TO ISLAM

Wima

Fatass Italian Truecel
Banned
Joined
Jul 1, 2025
Messages
281
Online time
21h 4m
Reputation
666
I’m gonna become a Muslim so I can slay Swedish pussy. It seems like Swedish girls can’t keep their fucking hands off these Arabs and Somalis.

Even when they don’t give it up Mohammedens
find another way… :monkaw:

So I admire these High T people and will join them. ;)

 
I’m gonna become a Muslim so I can slay Swedish pussy. It seems like Swedish girls can’t keep their fucking hands off these Arabs and Somalis.

Even when they don’t give it up Mohammedens
find another way… :monkaw:

So I admire these High T people and will join them. ;)

View attachment 126608
mohameddians are all secretely gay and have submissive fantasises
 
Fuarkkkk I can’t wait to geomaxx to malmo
 
is she bibisi only? would she bully me for being the wrong race?
She doesn’t care about race as long as you’re not a non Muslim white boy she will jump on your cock. They fuck Somalis for Christ sake
IMG_3107.jpeg
 
if swedish women go mainstream in italy everyone will sail to sweden and mohammeds will be cucked and swedish women will suck italian cock
Italians have the same coloring as those swarthy Arabs they are a little taller and Somalis are bvlls
 
if swedish women go mainstream in italy everyone will sail to sweden and mohammeds will be cucked and swedish women will suck italian cock
I’m ITALIAN Ayy
 
yea right winged people blow it way out of proportion
Right wingers and ethnic men are projecting their own situation

The American South has the most interracial couples

And ethnic women (latinas, arabs, nafris) take the most BBC

They then project these experiences onto everyone else
 
They're easy for Swedish brah
This is eurocope :ROFLMAO: Swedish girls are literally ONLY known for being absolute cum dump whores to immigrants. They FUCK UGLY ASS ARABS AND SOMALIS
 
Because all religions are false and I need some pink Swedish pussy
Why you pushing degenerate bs? They want Med bulls like my cousin who has blue eyes btw.
Screenshot_20250702_090717_Gallery.jpg
 
Straight from the streets of Damascus

MEDS ARE WHITE SAARR.

I have the same coloring as him as an Italian :cry::ROFLMAO:
Yes because Italians are MED and superior in looks. It's called being Swarthy.
Screenshot_20250715_202742_YouTube.jpg
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top