Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

I'm feeling homesick for a country I never really visited

Russia seems depressing. Winter depression already nukes me hard now I’m wondering how it would be in the winter.
Don't know the people there are definitely way nicer than here enjoying their life, Germany is too serious and depressing
 
From all countries you choosed Russia 😹
Ye cuz I'm somehow Russian jfl, could move there any day but I prolly would get drafted. Also I can speak the language pretty well.

Poland for example is nice too, I like it there too think Russia would be better
 
He prolly hates me and not Russia cuz he's been doing that for days jfl


Aight pack it up
Even though you’re the bogeyman,
A charmer with a wicked plan.

But I’m a heartbreaker too,
Crushing men like I crush you.
So you, my bogey-beast, beware
I’ll tame you soon, I swear.
ceca-raznatovic (1).webp
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top