- Joined
- May 2, 2025
- Messages
- 9,598
- Solutions
- 1
- Online time
- 1mo 2h
- Reputation
- 43,193
Want to live in Russia so bad but fuck that war tbh
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
I like the food tbh it's not too bad + u don't need to eat Russian food if you live thereRussia's cool and all but they got slave food
Don't know the people there are definitely way nicer than here enjoying their life, Germany is too serious and depressingRussia seems depressing. Winter depression already nukes me hard now I’m wondering how it would be in the winter.
From all countries you choosed RussiaWant to live in Russia so bad but fuck that war tbh
Ye cuz I'm somehow Russian jfl, could move there any day but I prolly would get drafted. Also I can speak the language pretty well.From all countries you choosed Russia![]()
Ur autistic kysWant to live in Russia so bad but fuck that war tbh
Sybau I'm just not hating on u cuz u're cool with @NewFuckingDay if u bother me too much I'm gonna join w the othersUr autistic kys
Ur autistic kys
Cindy hates russiaSybau n***a I'm just not hating on u cuz u're cool with @NewFuckingDay if u bother me too much I'm gonna join w the others
Kys kys kys kys go to hell dumbass n***a who cares what you say kys kys kysSybau n***a I'm just not hating on u cuz u're cool with @NewFuckingDay if u bother me too much I'm gonna join w the others
He prolly hates me and not Russia cuz he's been doing that for days jflCindy hates russia
Aight pack it upKys kys kys kys go to hell dumbass n***a who cares what you say kys kys kys
Even though you’re the bogeyman,He prolly hates me and not Russia cuz he's been doing that for days jfl
Aight pack it up