Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Im getting death threats over a video I made

Tear

Well-known member
Reputable
Established
Joined
Jan 24, 2026
Messages
1,462
Online time
5d 16h
Reputation
3,087
I really hope theyre joking, I mean it’s not that serious so Im not going to take it seriously. But people dont play about dada sometimes
 
I know. It’s not like something serious, just a funny little video I did
n***a I used speech too text and it fucked up a message I sent. And I’m not joking I hade a full hate page telling me to kill my self 😭
 
Dude some of them are flaming you too for asking a simple question 😭 (like one dude but still)
uhm let me check? I haven't been on insta too much lately
 
show me your death threats. I already laughed at the one dude flaming me
Dude theyre flooding into my other reels 😭
IMG_4717.webp
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top