Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

I'm going to bed

adore

Better than tommorow
Requested Ban
Established
Joined
Jul 30, 2025
Messages
657
Online time
2d 20h
Reputation
1,800
before my Dad wakes up

the psycho wakes up at 5 am

I wake up at 2 pm

I can see the disappointment on his face every time I leave my room

I brutally mog the abo manlet though so it doesn't matter one bit
 
what time is it there, i wake up at 2 pm too although ideally i want to wake at 12 pm
 
what time is it there, i wake up at 2 pm too although ideally i want to wake at 12 pm
4:46 AM

I wanna wake up at 5 am but my body always pushes it back to 2 pm
 
before my Dad wakes up

the psycho wakes up at 5 am

I wake up at 2 pm

I can see the disappointment on his face every time I leave my room

I brutally mog the abo manlet though so it doesn't matter one bit
ever sice I became taller than father I felt like his father
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top