Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

I'm going to dinner with some Americans I met an hour ago

Deleted Member 49073

Still dreaming 'bout you
Reputable ★★★
Established ★★★
Joined
Nov 5, 2024
Messages
12,247
Solutions
2
Online time
22d 22h
Reputation
46,379
They're my second cousins from America and I got on well with the younger guy (21), so they asked if I wanted to go to dinner with them.
He's looking to get my contact info or something; we're both into computer science. At least I have some American contacts now. :peeposhy:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top