Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

I'm going to invent a version of jeopardy

Deleted Member 77029

Sexual Chocolate
Reputable ★
Established ★
Joined
Jul 14, 2025
Messages
2,330
Online time
5d 27m
Reputation
6,236
where its related to history and geography

for example

where are the (insert random obscure tribe) now -> you give modern location

I will script it so one day I'm in the show

they ask me

where are the romans now?

you're looking at them asshole
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top