Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

im gonna get therapy

ToryToad

Cortisoltriad
Reputable ★★★
Established ★★★
Joined
Sep 20, 2025
Messages
14,572
Online time
3d 13h
Reputation
43,413
I had strong suicidal thoughts today again combined with schizophrenic thoughts
so I finally talked to my parents about my depression
I talked to my dad and im probably gonna get therapy from now on, hopefully it will do something, at least my parents support me now
 
hope it goes well for you
 
Hopefully it helps therapy never did shit for me I got into some program when I was a teenager went to therapy it never did shit
 
1779058775211.webp
 
we're all gonna make it one day, you got this
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top