- Joined
- Nov 5, 2024
- Messages
- 12,247
- Solutions
- 2
- Online time
- 22d 22h
- Reputation
- 46,379
I'm starting to feel like a certain someone.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Feiningproof
im noy ashamed of itFeining
Never shave
Reminiscing about the ey88 times
did yk im on my laptopReminiscing about the ey88 times
I taught you so welldid yk im on my laptop
my dad took my phone and my backup phonesI taught you so well![]()
Wait whymy dad took my phone and my backup phones
im just an evil unicornWait why
where are her nipples
Idk dude it's prolly one of those sticky covers.where are her nipples
okay no need to get all technical on meIdk dude it's prolly one of those sticky covers.
Actually unicorns don't have nipples
I forgot that there's just a lemon in your head.okay no need to get all technical on me
dont be mean eitherI forgot that there's just a lemon in your head.
I meant it in a way, "Look! There's Hannah, who has a lemon in her head. Let's go play with her."dont be mean either
im just a happy lemonI meant it in a way, "Look! There's Hannah, who has a lemon in her head. Let's go play with her."