- Joined
- Jul 12, 2025
- Messages
- 31,526
- Solutions
- 4
- Reputation
- 136,749
I'll come back later
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
where are you goingI'll come back later
Idk to watch some yt video or smwhere are you going![]()
oh I thought it was a dramatic exit. You will be missedIdk to watch some yt video or sm
learned from the bestClickbaity ahh titles
See you as new identityI'll come back later
will be making "me extraño"See you as new identity
YayI'll come back later
Ok darkeningstarwill be making "me extraño"
We are all darkening stars (literally)so now im darkeningstar @Logicmaxxer thoughts![]()
we will dw lmk when you guys start itI guess we wont ever finish our arabic gibberish thread
n***a... Don'tI'll come back later
NO STOP NOOOOOO
whyn***a... Don't
I thought you we're leaving forever
R1pper2 is banned, i made him email an appeal though so we’ll see how that goeswe will dw lmk when you guys start it
when I do, it will be more EXPLOSIVEI thought you we're leaving forever
not tmrrow later im unemployedstolen ahh thread, see u tmrw
Yeah hes abusing his cat
who recai? I knew he had weird habitsYeah hes abusing his cat
hello kweenokayyybye bye
did u sleep wellhello![]()
YES now i’m eating a sandwich hbu how did u sleep?did u sleep well![]()
You literally stole your whole personality from Belle Delphinestolen ahh thread, see u tmrw
niceYES now i’m eating a sandwich hbu how did u sleep?
very Bulgarian indeedim eating a yogurt